Interesting,  but not actually what I was asking about. Unless I'm missing
something, in both these cases "array index" named properties are being defined
on regular objects, not instances of Array and nothing discussed in this thread
so for would interfere with that.  What I was asking looking for was example of
using "array index" named properties with actual array instances.

Allen