As a follow on to my argument I would cite two examples for why it would be good to always require parenthesis when the send value is used:

Example 1 I saw somewhere else in this thread:

yield a ? b : c

Is it
  (yield a) ? b : c   |   yield(a) ? b : c,
or
  (yield a ? b : c)   |   yield(a ? b : c)

example 2:

let x = yield-5;

is that
  let x = (yield) - 5;   |   let x = yield() - 5;
or is it
  let x = (yield -5);    |   let x = yield(-5);

I know the rules for both examples are very clear, but programmers don't always read the specs. :P To someone not intimately familiar with JS order of precedence, either one presents ambiguity (or worse, doesn't!) Why play with fire?