On Oct 4, 2011, at 7:36 PM, Dean Landolt wrote:

> I think generators are an excellent example of a feature that is well
> prototyped (in FF JS 1.7+). I think the developer uptake is minimal, outside
> of the original advocates.
>
> Of course uptake is minimal -- it's only in one engine, and even then it
> doesn't yet match the spec.

Please get the historical order right. The spec changed only recently, the
implementation matched the previous spec (of five years' standing).

Anyway, the changes are minor in the scheme of things, or in the terms of this
debate. Unless the issue is the function head not looking different? Fixed that
in ES6 for ya! ;-) function* also makes the empty basis case work for yield*.