Andreas Rossberg wrote:
For me, the biggest blow against TCP lambda forms in general was Mark's observation regarding the incompatibility with 'yield' that you mention in the other post.

It seems 'yield' may be a red herring. We all forgot that it is contextually defined as a keyword only in generator functions, which have a distinguished head (* after function or before method name).

Arrows cannot be generator functions, so yield is not reserved in arrow bodies. It need not be illegal, though. But probably it's best to ban just to avoid confusion:

function yield(e) { return 42; }

function* gen() {
  yield (v) => yield(v);
  yield 99;
}

The yield call after the =>, if not an error as the arrow function syntax proposal has it now, would call the outer yield function.