On 8/16/12 1:24 PM, Travis Leithead wrote:
Personally, I'd like to avoid making a change to IE in this regard if I can
avoid
it.

Are you planning to drop the prefixed name in IE?

Eventually, yes. But I was referring to the way we build our type system which
is a much more wide-spread and potentially disruptive change.

Sure. It's just easier to argue for "no changes to the specs" if you're not planning on dropping the prefixed properties, since then the situation doesn't actually affect you to start with... Given that you are, we still need a solution for when you do that.

-Boris