Actually, looking at this IDL more closely, I see unneeded invariants
causing most of the problem. If URLQuery subclasses Map (assuming we make
this possible, which we should), it only needs to promise to hand back
strings, not take them. The behavior can simply be defined as
toString()-ing the contents when calling "getAll()". There's no reason to
re-defined anything about Map here or prevent the normal Map methods from
taking any/any as key/value pairs. That URLQuery might, in normal usage,
behave this way is a decision for users of the API.