Could you use a client that quotes properly?  Your responses keep
flattening the quotes to a single level, making it impossible to tell
where each ends.

On Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 2:56 PM, Rick Waldron <waldron.r...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tuesday, November 20, 2012 at 5:25 PM, Tab Atkins Jr. wrote:
>> I'm not sure why you're suggesting this. Deferring to Map's built-ins
>> for get(), etc. breaks the basic functionality of the object, as I
>> explained in the quoted section immediately above your response. ^_^
>
> I was illustrating the ES6 way to subclass built-ins that result in
> correctly "inherited" semantics (eg. The array length behaviour gotcha).

Sure.  As I said in the beginning of the thread, though, AWB already
provided examples of that in the WHATWG thread, and this code has been
alluded by me and others throughout the thread.

Since you supplied it without further commentary, and immediately
following a quote from me where I explained why that *doesn't work for
our purposes*, I was confused by your intent.

~TJ