Le 27/12/2012 02:52, Brandon Benvie a écrit :
As an aside, ES itself can't self-host its own builtins in strict mode because of the (two of the very few) semantic differences that exist between strict mode and non-strict mode: non-strict thrower properties (which I've come to consider an annoying blight that punishes developers in order to influence implementers) and strict this-mode differences. Every semantic difference you mandate furthers this gap.
I fail to understand why built-ins can't be implemented in strict mode. Can you provide a concrete example of something that can't?

Thanks,

David