Herby Vojčík wrote:
In the short example you sketched, with case {must, ?may} there is no need to diverge from the destructuring; so I did not even imagine such divergence for the moment.

Should a proxy in the head of a match be able to observe case-by-case refutation?

We need to detail how Nil works, how it cannot be wrapped or observed,
etc. in order to maintain equivalence.

In my naive view, [[GetP]] returns Nil, [[SetP]] does nothing, [[Call]] return Nil. But there are sure some nasty details down there.

Yeah, this is unsafe by design, if the spec has a bug then Nil leaks out. Want undefined in ES6, not Nil.