Frozen and sealed objects are both dramatically slower in most JS
engines I've tested. In the ones where they're not dramatically slower
they are never faster.

The last time I asked on the mozilla and v8 bug trackers I was
informed that there is no plan to optimize for these features and that
the design of the respective JS engines would make such optimizations
difficult anyway.

(I find this extremely unfortunate.)

-kg