Meta summary: AFAICT, Tab and I are in 100% agreement on all issues either of us has raised!
An non-meta summary will take more time ;). On Wed, Aug 21, 2013 at 6:00 PM, Brendan Eich <[email protected]> wrote: > Mark S. Miller wrote: > >> >> Cool. That means we get a decent naming precedent for the monad ops, >> and consistency with Array.of (which also happens to be a monadic >> lifter, if you limit yourself to calling it with only a single >> argument). >> >> >> I agree that this naming analogy is a good thing. I raise my approval >> magnitude to +1 ;). >> > > Bart: Are we there yet? > Homer: Just a little further... > Bart: Are we there yet? > Homer: Just a little further... > etc. > > Can someone summarize for those of us who accidentally skipped a bunch of > unread messages here? It sounds good from the last post ;-). > > /be > -- Cheers, --MarkM
_______________________________________________ es-discuss mailing list [email protected] https://mail.mozilla.org/listinfo/es-discuss

