Le 26/09/2013 20:14, Alex Russell a écrit :
On Thu, Sep 26, 2013 at 9:56 AM, Aymeric Vitte <vitteayme...@gmail.com <mailto:vitteayme...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    I would like to defend against a potential mitm/code injection and
    ideally against globals modifications.

Only one of those is a threat (MITM). The other is an effect of something happening (which you may or may not want). Conflating them isn't meaningful.

I am not "conflating them", the idea is to defend against everything, as far as possible, including physical attacks like your colleague hacking inside your browser while you have left your office during some time, I don't find it so unlikely to happen, and quasi impossible to detect.

Regards,

Aymeric

--
Peersm : http://www.peersm.com