AFAIK that's also what Allen said didn't want to implement in core. An
expensive operation per each invocation due stateless loop over arbitrary

Although, strings are immutable in JS so I'd implement that logic creating
a snapshot once and use that as if it was an Array ... something like the
following:

```javascript

!function(dict){

  function getOrCreate(str) {
    if (!(str in dict)) {
      dict[str] = {
        i: 0,
        l: 0,
        v: (Array.from || function(){
          // miserable callback
          return str.split('')
        })(str)
        // or the for/of loop
      };
    }
    // times it's used
    dict[str].i++;
    return dict[str].v;
  }

  setInterval(function () {
    var key, value;
    for(key in dict) {
      value = dict[key];
      value.l = value.i - value.l;
      // used only once or never used again
      if (value.l < 2) {
        // free all the RAM
        delete dict[key];
  }, 5000); // 5 seconds should be enough ?
            // incremental works better with
            // slower timeout though
            // 500 might be good too

  Object.defineProperties(