Hi Giacomo,

Not sure whether this will be of interest to you, but I have been working on a
JS-derived language called Proto (still highly experimental) which has a switch
statement that works exactly as you described:

https://github.com/Nathan-Wall/proto/blob/master/docs/control/switch.md

Perhaps you will at least find it interesting. :)

Nathan