Hi Nathan,

Since the `switch/case` construct in Proto runs differently from the usual way,
it should be spelt differently to avoid the confusion that will inevitably
occur when switching between languages. For instance, Perl names it
`given/when` [1], and SQL uses `case/when`.

—Claude

[1] http://perldoc.perl.org/perlsyn.html#Switch-Statements