I understand the capability of python, but that is done through
comprehensions that do not relate to the mapping of key to value.
In ES6 the syntax comes out to:

```
let tuple = {x:3,y:5}
[for (value of map.entries()) if
(Object.keys(tuple).every((tupleKey)=>tuple[tupleKey] == value[tupleKey]))
value]
```

A quick comparator function for tuple like objects would be more clear than
comprehension that does not relate to the mapping of key to value. Notice
how the keys of `map` are never used in the comprehension.