Le 17/02/2014 22:55, Benjamin (Inglor) Gruenbaum a écrit :
My issue here is that I want to index on "complex" values. I was under the impression ES6 maps solve amongst others the problem that with objects - keys are only strings.
With maps, all native types (string, number, boolean, undefined, null, object) can be keys. For complex values, funnel your values down to one of these (by hashing or serializing or whatever fits your need). It's easy enough to write and enough use case specific to justify not being part of the language.

David