Le 14/05/2014 19:13, Axel Rauschmayer a écrit :
What is the best “bytecode isn’t everything” article that exists? The “the web needs bytecode” meme comes up incredibly often, I’d like to have something good to point to, as an answer.

This one looks good: http://mozakai.blogspot.de/2013/05/the-elusive-universal-web-bytecode.html
I want to suggest https://www.destroyallsoftware.com/talks/the-birth-and-death-of-javascript I know it's not a direct answer to your question and I know the talk is not 100% serious, but it builds on a trend about JavaScript that suggests that JavaScript can be good enough as it is and a bytecode isn't needed. This talk also contains bit and pieces of knowledge helping to understand this trend.

David