Le 11/06/2014 18:21, Ben Newman a écrit :
## 7.1 <script type=module> status update (from DH)

DH: <module name="qux"> creates race conditions with HTML imports (part of WebComponents).

YK: People who saw named HTML module tags though you should mix html imports w named module imports YK: When you have packaging solution (SPDY, etc), you no longer need named modules
+1

AR: <script type="module"> means the browser won't even try to parse it as JS, which is what we want [so that we can execute the script contents as a module, via some sort of polyfill]

TODO: Get DH to clarify this point when we edit the notes.
cc'ing Dave Herman for this part.

AR: [note taker (BN) may be misinterpreting] The JS API remains important even when we have HTML sugar.
Was this part edited after the "misinterpretation" or is it the original note?

David