On Fri, Jun 13, 2014 at 6:31 PM, Mark S. Miller <erig...@google.com> wrote:
> Does there exist any string where an old browser using old rules would
> decide that a <module> is closed at one place, but a new browser following
> the rules you propose would decide that the <module> is closed at a
> different place?

Is that the constrain? (If it is, removing <!--/--> weirdness would
indeed be good.)

I suspect in part this depends on where we allow <module> as well. If
we make it generic like <template> and <script>,
before the table element, but rather inside (and unclosed until EOF).

--
http://annevankesteren.nl/