If we're going to have convenience multiples of PI, they should be a)
non-ideological, and b) include more than one (PI/2 comes up a lot in
vector math, for example).

Why not have:

Math.PI
Math.DPI //double pi
Math.HPI //half pi

Or perhaps we should just let people define their own constants.  This does
seem a bit silly.

Joe