It feels to me also a vector that will happily pass all linters and code
analyzers giving users a door to reach native context and start playing in
there with everything else. I'm pretty sure you would agree on this too :)

Please let us know if there's any follow up, it's probably easier/faster if
some googler mention this issue to other googlers that are collaborating
with WHATWG or W3C or both (or none)

Thanks