Garret for legacy we are good to go with `.call(undefined)` that will bring
window in there but `addEventListener` is a different intent/operation than
`setTimeout` plus you lways have `e.currentTarget` which is always
preferable anyway since this will not produce what you expect:

```js
addEventListener("click", {handleEvent: function(ev){
  console.log(this === window); // nope
}});
```

Regards