On 1/2/15 9:40 PM, Axel Rauschmayer wrote:
Can you give an example?

        get: function( num ) {
                return num != null ?

                        // Return just the one element from the set
                        ( num < 0 ? this[ num + this.length ] : this[ num ] ) :

                        // Return all the elements in a clean array
                        slice.call( this );
        },

That's from jQuery 2.1.3.

And from the same place:

        function cache( key, value ) {
// Use (key + " ") to avoid collision with native prototype properties (see Issue #157)
                if ( keys.push( key + " " ) > Expr.cacheLength ) {
                        // Only keep the most recent entries
                        delete cache[ keys.shift() ];
                }
                return (cache[ key + " " ] = value);
        }

That's after looking through about 1/10 of the library. I'll bet there are more. I'll also bet this sort of thing appears in every single major library out there.

-Boris