Axel Rauschmayer wrote:
On 03 Jan 2015, at 19:52, Brendan Eich <bren...@mozilla.org <mailto:bren...@mozilla.org>> wrote:

None of the objects in the examples bz cited are Arrays -- what did you mean?

When I though of `+` being used inside square brackets, I only thought of strings, not of numbers (first example).

In the first example, `this` is at least array-like. Otherwise, `slice` wouldn’t work.

Sure, but you wrote "Arrays", not array-likes. Also bracketing for computed property access works with any object, not just array-likes.

Sorry to be nit-picky but precision required here ;-).

/be

Axel Rauschmayer wrote:
Arrays are a good point, this is where I’d think accidental coercions are most likely.