> A programmer who wrote the assignment aPusher.push =
MyArray.prototype.push was probably thinking that they could just reuse the
push method from MyArray.prototype and that the super.push call within it
would start searching for a push method at the [[Prototype]] of aPusher.
But it doesn't.

As a programmer - I wouldn't think it'd make that call. I don't think that
it's safe to say most JS developer would expect `super` to call `Pusher`
here. JS programmers are used to dynamic `this` and ad-hoc mixins but I
don't think they would expect dynamic `super` when "borrowing" methods like
that. I think people view `this` as context and `super` as an alias but
time will tell.

Care to share more interesting use cases for `mixin`?