From: es-discuss [mailto:es-discuss-boun...@mozilla.org] On Behalf Of Mark
Volkmann
Sent: Sunday, May 31, 2015 17:21
To: es-discuss@mozilla.org
Subject: import ModuleSpecifier

I was under the impression that the following is a valid import statement:

import {something} from './somefile';

I know this used to work in Traceur. However, in the latest version of Traceur
I have to include a file extension like this for it to work:

import {something} from './somefile.js';

I don't see any place in the spec. where it describes whether ModuleSpecifier
should include a file extension. Maybe I just missed it. Is Traceur correct to
require it?

--
R. Mark Volkmann
Object Computing, Inc.