> Le 9 juin 2015 à 07:58, Edwin Reynoso <eor...@gmail.com> a écrit :
>

> **Or does someone know how to do what I'm trying to accomplish**

Maybe the following code goes in the direction of what you want?

```js
var people = new Proxy([new Person('Edwin', 'Reynoso'), new Person('That',
'Guy')], {
        get(target, property) {
                if (target[property] !== undefined)
                        return target[property];
                var arr = [];
                for (var person of target) arr.push(person[property]);
                return new Proxy(arr, {
                        apply(target, thisArg, args) {
                                return target.map(item => Reflect.apply(item,
thisArg, args))
                        }
                })
        }
});
```

About your proposal, I recall that, at some point in the history of ES6 draft,
there was an `[[Invoke]]` MOP, and a corresponding `invoke` trap for proxies,
that were finally eliminated.

—Claude