Alright first I'll say I'm using FF to test because FF supports proxies,
and I really don't know how to use Reflect and how it works yet. FF as well
does not support Reflect right now. Therefore I'll look into that.

So from [this source](
https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Objects/Proxy/handler/apply#Interceptions)
it seems that it would only work if the actual proxy is invoked as a
function?

Take a look at the example in that link as well.

Now I'm not sure if Reflect changes that somehow.

**BTW** When I ran the code, I didn't get an `Error` saying that `Reflect`
is not defined I got:

`TypeError: people.logFullName is not a function`

So I don't think that worked.