On Fri, Jul 17, 2015 at 4:17 PM, Domenic Denicola <d...@domenic.me> wrote:

> I don't think this is possible to do in a memory-efficient way. I thus
> think it should not be easy, nor concise. Doing inefficient things should
> be painful and discouraged.

Funny. That's what I think about Promises, but I recognize it as an
important use case for some people, and am happy to support it until I can
come up with an prove a good alternative.

Besides, this is not different than arrow functions or closures in general.
In fact, this can allocate the memory for the function ahead of time
instead of having a separate allocation for an arrow function and the
instance.