Not to worry, the significant whitespace prospect was (I trust) a warding-off spell. Good of Waldemar to mention Fortress, too.

JS, which as source is and will always be minified, indeed requires full-parsing minifiers, so one might naively still entertain the stated prospect. But it's a bad idea, since people minify (or just tidy by removing spaces) by hand. Keep warding off significant space!

/be