Jeremy,
I think you were talking about are cases like this:
```
let add = (x,y,...z) => x+y+Math.max(z);
```
Since rested argument always has to be the last parameter, I guess this
should’t be a big problem if we can interpret this case as:

```
//regular function and the rested argument are not curried by default
let add = (x,y) => function(...z){
        return x+y+Math.max(z);
};
```
As long as we express it consistently, this shouldn’t be a problem.

Also, I do not believe this will be a problem:

> Too late, ```add(a)``` already returns ```a + undefined```.

First, I do not think anyone will ever intended to write code like this,

Second, if someone accidentally returned a function instead of an object, or a
different function, it should be very obvious and can be very easily debugged.