Removing ambiguity is my point since the very first post: current proposal
is about a target, a property name, and a descriptor for such property ...
having functions/variables decorators have no target (in strict mode
undefined can't be a target, right?) and not necessarily a descriptor, or
if any, always a data one with fields that makes no  sense (like enumerable
within a private scope ... what does that even mean)

I'm all in for a distinct, separate, syntax to decorate "callables" or
other variables as long as the current proposal will make for ES7 and won't
be bothered by this different requirement.

Regards