Wow that's so ironic because [I posted this same idea](
https://github.com/whatwg/dom/issues/245#issuecomment-217816301) (literally
copied and pasted) in WHATWG's "DOM land" and they told me this was an
es-discuss issue. So which is it?
Oh and thanks for the code sample but it uses the old prototypical method
of replicating a class by creating a function which is now not the most
efficient way (there's the `class` keyword). And I don't see how what
you're doing isn't any different from a roundabout way of what I did. I
already know about the `handleEvent()` stuff, I like that it's available
and its polyfills. They are great, but my original question is to implement
sugar so that you don't have to use polyfills or the `handleEvent()`.
--

mark

Sent while riding a hoverboard...
heyimmark.com :)