Philosophically I agree completely with this principle.

This does not have a bunch of options:

```
iterable.toObject(keyFromElement[, valueFromElement])
```

What I proposed has only 1 variant: the fact that `valueFromElement` has a
default if you don't provide it.

Objects as they are are simple per insertion: 1. key, 2. value.

It's not straightforward to do my (latest) proposal without it, in
particular if the object property values you want doesn't contain the key
itself because it's derived from a different piece of data from which it
doesn't exist.