It does make one stop and wonder why the group will endlessly entertain
trolls debating whether or not ES6 (or ES5) portends the end of
civilization as we know it, while relentlessly ignoring literally dozens of
similar/identical proposals for property picking, a feature which easily
contributes as much to the language at as little cost as many other
features such as spread properties.

Bob