You could have a rule that could enforce always using `return await` in
try/catch blocks in async functions. The `nowait` equivalent would be disabling
that rule for that line.

For the `nobreak` example I gave this actually exists (the rule is called
`no-fallthrough` and could be disabled per case individually to allow omitting
the `break` keyword).