I don’t know the implications but I could easily imagine the pipeline
proposal being extended to not taking any input on the left hand side and
effectively represent composition in the opposite direction.

For example:
```
let h = |> f |> g
h(2) //g(f(2))
```

That said, the point holds for the proposal in its current state. Being
able to compose functions
leads to much more expressivity than if you have
to call the pipeline (and collapse) where it is defined.