They're not written down anywhere, and they change based on the makeup of
the committee.

However, in general, the wider committee strives to avoid complexity, and
absolutely will demand a justification for adding anything to JavaScript,
including for changing the *process by which changes are made* to
JavaScript.

https://github.com/tc39/proposals is the list of current proposals,
https://tc39.github.io/process-document/ describes the stage process, and
https://github.com/tc39/ecma262/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING.md describes how
one can contribute.

I strongly encourage thorough familiarization with all those documents,
including the spec/language itself, if you want to increase the
effectiveness of a proposal.