On 07/26/2018 01:55 PM, Ranando King wrote:
I've just finished updating my proposal with an [Existing
proposals](https://github.com/rdking/proposal-object-members/blob/master/README.md#existing-proposals)
 section that lists the major differences.

Reading the proposal, I'm not yet sure what it's supposed to do.  Some things
I've noticed:

- The proposal commingles static and instance private properties.  In the first
example, you could read or write this#.field2, and it would work.  How would
you encode the generic expression a#.[b]?

- Worse, the proposal commingles all private properties across all classes.
There's nothing in the proposed code stopping you from reading and writing
private properties defined by class A on instances of an unrelated class B.

    Waldemar