That sounds fun! I have pried myself away from your t4 videos this morning, but will look them over soon - they look great!

Best,

Tyler

On 8 October 2020 at 09:38, Tyler Smith via ESS-help wrote:
| I would also be interested in a webinar.

Three, as they say, is a club -- so let's do this!!

I am currently in a teaching term so a little tied up until year-end but just before I did about eight weeks with weekly short videos on 'tools, toys, tips
and tricks' (mostly around the command-line). [1]

Emacs is natural follow-up to this but there is _so much_ I wanted to cover there that I am effectively overwhelmed and hence inactive. So let's turn this upsite down and maybe _just_ focus on ESS. Shall we? We could / should just start with a wiki and hash out, say, half a dozen high-level topics and
then take turns.  Deal?

Dirk

[1] Blog posts under this tag: https://dirk.eddelbuettel.com/blog/code/t4/ First post was http://dirk.eddelbuettel.com/blog/2020/05/03#000_introducing_t4 and YouTube content is here: https://www.youtube.com/c/DirkEddelbuettel/videos

--
Tyler Smith
plantarum.ca