Dear all,

I have a problem with the data acquisition in TestManager.

First of all, my specs:
etherlab 1.2-rc10
My linux version is: openSUSE 11.2 "Emerald" - Kernel \r
My RTAI version is 3.7.1
Matlab is R2009b, Simulink version is: v 7.4 and RTW is: v 7.4

Now, I have just learned through experimenting that the "fundamental sample
time" in the configuration Parameters in my Simulink model i have built, is
actually the maximal sampling frequency that will appear in TestManager , in
the
Data Transfer option for every channel. This is quite a find for me because
nobody explains this stuff anywhere! The Testmanager documentation is in German
(lol!), all I have is an english translated documentation for TestManager 3.4
which is not good at all.
Ok, now that I finnaly can sample at the sampling rate I want, next step is to
choose the accuracy for each channel, right? Not quite! Well it turns out that
whatever accuracy i put in there (3,4...9) and then trying to acquire some
channels using the Scope, and then exporting the acquired data in
Matlab-format,
Testmanager never respects/maintains the accuracy number i put in there. For
example if i select 1000Hz sampling time + 3 accuracy  (3 digits after the "."
in the number) for a channel, then after exporting, Testmanager just spits out
data @ 1000Hz with 16 floating point digits after the "." in the number. This
of
course has serious impact because for 10 seconds of data i get files of 11-20
mb
for 1 channel -> aka not good!
May I ask you: "what is going on?" because I have no idea.
Thank you for your time!

Alex M.