Hi Mike,

I have 2 ethernet ports. I am broadcasting ethercat packets on the
network. This is received by both the ports.
I want to allow ethercat packets ONLY to received by my raw socket
which is bound to one port.
On the other port - I want to allow ethernet packets with IP header
only (non ethercat packets).

Is this possible.

Thanks,
Sriram