On Mon, Apr 10, 2000 at 04:33:34PM -0700, Seth Cohn wrote:
> 2 sites I recently discovered... both interesting...
>
> http://www.advogato.org/  is sorta an elite version of slashdot
> but not quite.  Only people who have coding credentials (or other open
> source type connections) can post.  Very interesting to read the diary
> stuff of people.

Didn't realize that you had to have "credentials" to post there. I think
anyone who wants to set up an account there can post. I've had an
account on there for a number of months
(http://www.advogato.org/person/kroah/)

And I don't think it's an "elite" site at all. Everyone is welcome to
set up an account, even if they don't program.

greg k-h