Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 17:34:59 -0700
From: David Oaks - Support Coalition <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Linux folks, please contact Clif

Dear comboom folk,

Clif asks below to be in touch with Linux folks. So Linux folks,
please e-mail Clif: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>. See Clif's question below.

I didn't have Linux contact info, Drake as booth co-coordinator does.
So easiest way to reach 'em is for me to post Clif's question to
comboom e-mail list! And anyway, that way others will also know about
Clif's answer to Fen's question, also below.

I don't want to over-use e-mail lists (I'm sure most of us get
flooded), but with only one week to go before the gig, I encourage us
to connect this way. Many of us will be out on site on Wednesday.

Openin' those doors o' expression....

- David

From: clif <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>