Yes, I plan on taking my PIII out there... hopefully set-up is not a bad
ordeal... I had hoped to procure more passes (ie, satur &/or sun days)
but will definitely have it along with me on friday.  I'm trying to scrape
up money for saturday and sunday passes, and don't know for sure if I feel
comfy with leaving my laptop at the booth for those days yet...

-ben