Haven't they filled that opening yet? I saw this on Slashdot
months ago. Could any qualified candidate resist the attraction of working
for Microsoft? Are they incapable of training somebody up?
        It's not as though it's closed source arcana.

--
Ed Craig         [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Taxi            Linux           FreeBSD