>       Haven't they filled that opening yet? I saw this on Slashdot
>months ago. Could any qualified candidate resist the attraction of working
>for Microsoft? Are they incapable of training somebody up?
>       It's not as though it's closed source arcana.

The problem is no one really works for M$.  They put you on as a "temp"
with low pay and no benifits.  My niece was a microsofty for about two
years, she got "layed off" right after the class action lawsuit that
forced M$ to hire some of its temps full time.

Unless you are at the top, M$ is *NOT* a nice place to work.

I think most Linux qualified candidates find that they can get much better
jobs working elsewhere.

  /\-/\   Dean Ridgway               |  Two roads diverged in a wood, and I-
 ( - - )  InterNet [EMAIL PROTECTED]  |  I took the one less traveled by,
 =\_v_/=  FidoNet 1:357/1.103        |  And that has made all the difference.
          CIS 73225,512              |     "The Road Not Taken" - Robert Frost.
http://www.peak.org/~ridgwad/
PGP mail encouraged, finger for key: 28C577F3 2A5655AFD792B0FB 9BA31E6AB4683126