Greetings,

>Has anyone gotten a 36 gig SCSI drive to boot?
>Lilo is stopping at LI
>I created a 3 gig root partition to get under the 1024 limit (just in case),  no joy.

Just a dumb suggestion, but how old is your motherboard?  Some older MBs
won't handle large drives without a BIOS update.  I remember reading that
somewhere but I don't remember if thats only IDE or if SCSI is affected as
well.

  /\-/\   Dean Ridgway               |  Two roads diverged in a wood, and I-
 ( - - )  InterNet [EMAIL PROTECTED]  |  I took the one less traveled by,
 =\_v_/=  FidoNet 1:357/1.103        |  And that has made all the difference.
          CIS 73225,512              |     "The Road Not Taken" - Robert Frost.
http://www.peak.org/~ridgwad/
PGP mail encouraged, finger for key: 28C577F3 2A5655AFD792B0FB 9BA31E6AB4683126