If we're installing on these classroom computers, we'll as much lead time as possible.
 They are only 4 gig drives but I think I can come up with some drives.  Not enough
for all of the them.  One of my goals was to dual OS all of them.  Then I got swamped.

The tables can be moved to suit the situation.

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 4/14/2001 11:14:43 AM >>>
Bob,

Are all those computers dual OSed with linux or a bsd?  If not, how much free
harddrive space do they have?  ;)  hee hee.

I bet we could fit 75 people in there.  Can we move the tables and computers around?
We need a demo environment, rather than a classroom environment.  We want people to
feel comfortable to come or go as they please.  But we also want atleast a small area
that is focused on learning (ie seminar).